Our overriding principle is that your information is confidential and subject to legal privilege. We do not disclose it to anyone without your consent.
We are firmly committed to protecting your privacy. We maintain a secure system of handling your personal information. For this reason, we ensure that your personal information is handled in strict compliance with the Commonwealth Government’s National Privacy Principles. Further information on Australian Privacy laws is available from the Australian Privacy Commissioner’s Website.
Our Policy for collection, use and disclosure of, and your access to information is:
- Collection of your Information: We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to do your work for you. The information we collect depends upon the nature of our dealings with you.
- Use and Disclosure of your Information: We will only use your personal information for the reasons we collected it. Unless we have first obtained your consent, these reasons and the parties to whom we might disclose it will be reasonably apparent to you when we collect your information and our use and disclosure of that information will only be for our business activities. Any other use or disclosure we make of your personal information will only be as required by law or by the Privacy Act 1988.
- Data Quality and Security: We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date; protect the information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure both physically and through computer security methods; and destroy the information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
- Access to and Correction of your Information: If you would like access to any records of personal information we have about you or if you believe any information we have about you requires correction, please contact us.
- Disclaimer: The contents of this website and included documents are not intended to be a complete statement of the law and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice for your specific circumstances. If you require more detailed information or advice, you should contact a member of our legal team. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for loss occurring as a result of anyone acting or refraining from acting in reliance on any material contained in this website.
- Email Disclaimer: Our emails (including all attachments) may contain personal information and are intended solely for the named addressee. It may be confidential and may be subject to legal or other professional privilege. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake. If you have received it in error, please let us know by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies you may have of it. Our emails are also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without our prior written consent. Any personal information in our emails must be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. We do not accept any liability for any email or attachment.