We are experienced Jimboomba family lawyers. We can assist you with conveyancing, buying and selling your home, establishing a business and business law, leasing premises, divorce, property settlement, and parenting issues. Our principal lives in the area and is familiar with rural and small acreage legal issues and conveyancing. Our legal team lead by Gregory Huddleston, who has 30 years of experience in these areas of law, works on the basis of charging reasonable fees to build a long-term relationship. If you are looking for legal services, we can help you.
Choosing a Jimboomba solicitor
Choosing the right solicitor is a hard decision. We understand most people only have contact with solicitors for conveyancing and sometimes traffic or family law matters. It is difficult to know who to use and who will do a good job. How to decide: I suggest:
1. Don’t work on the lowest price alone. If the service sounds cheap or is cut-price then it probably is. Just like tradesmen or cars.
2. Look for experience and reputation in the area of law you need. Google is your friend, check your options on Google reviews before you decide.
3. Ring them and talk to them about your legal issue. See if you feel comfortable dealing with the person. This is a good sign communication will be good. Good communications are essential. Sometimes will ask you to come in for an appointment because it is impossible to discuss complex or complicated legal matters on the phone. Sometimes it’s impossible to give a firm quote on work until we know what the work actually is we frequently ask clients to email is material so we can see the scope of the work so we can give a fair price.
Are you looking for a family lawyer in the Jimboomba area? We have approximately 30 year’s experience in family law. Our principal lives locally but our practices in Forest Lake are about 30 minutes away. You don’t need to go to the city to get expert legal advice on family law matters we can assist with:
• Property Settlements
• Binding Financial Agreements,
• Parenting Plans and Parenting Agreements.
• Court proceedings
We understand how stressful family law problems can be. We try to help you resolve these with the least amount of stress and at a reasonable cost. We try to avoid court proceedings if possible but can prepare court documentation and represent you in court if need be.
If you are buying or selling a business, leasing premises, or wanting to establish a corporate or trust entity we can assist. We can assist in business disputes and advice as to the sale and purchase of commercial premises. We have acted in many complex business matters.
If you’re looking at buying or selling in the Jimboomba area we can help. Buying and selling a house is probably the largest investment people make during life. It can be an enjoyable process, especially after it has settled and you are moving into your new home. But it can also be extremely stressful. We understand this and work with you to eliminate as much of the stress and complexities of the sale as possible. Your work is handled by experienced qualified solicitors.
Our fees are competitive. We offer:
• Fixed fees for both sales and purchases. Ring us for a quote.
• Excellent service. Check our Google reviews
• Experience in acreage and rural
• Dedicated staff, the one person who will handle your matter from start to finish.
We offer advice and can assist to prepare your Will, Powers of Attorneys, Estate Administration for Executors, and Contesting Wills.
We can assist you with:
• drafting & updating wills
• preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney
• estate planning
• applying for probate
• deceased estate claims/defending deceased estates
• deceased estate administration
• letters of administration
• estate litigation
Our fees are moderate and very competitive.
How can we assist Jimboomba residents?
We have several ways to be contacted and have appointments with you. These do not need to be face to face in many cases:
In our office
Lake law has an office (40 Glorious Way Forest Lake, Qld 4078) on Brisbane Southside. It’s very close to Springfield. Our offices have a meeting and conference room with discreet waiting areas for your privacy.
Make a call
If you don’t have time for our office, another convenient and quickest communication is using the phone. When you call our office (07 32789559), you will always be able to speak with a friendly Lake law team member.
Via an Online Consultation
If you prefer to have an online conversation, you can get the consult through our social software, such as Zoom, Facetime, or Skype.
Lake law is a dedicated and experienced legal firm and we provide professional legal services to Springfield.
Our practice areas
• Family Legal Services
o Family Law
o Property Settlement
o Children & Custody
• Business Legal Services
o Business Law
o Commercial Litigation
o Trademarks and Intellectual Property
o Buying house
o Selling house
o Retirement Living
• Wills & Estates
o Wills and Powers of Attorney
o Estate Planning
o Probate and Estate Administration
o Estate Disputes