Purchase of your next Property
At Lake Law we understand that the purchase of your property (whether it’s your first or subsequent purchase) are likely to be one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime. Our dedicated staff will ensure that your rights and interests are protected in your purchase transaction and that the process is simple and trouble free.
OUR FEES for purchase of an existing property is listed below (inclusive of GST and Standard Searches):
- Brisbane City Council area: $1,200.00
- Logan City Council area: $1,400.00
- Ipswich City Council area: $1,400.00
- Gold Coast City Council area: $1,400.00
- Moreton Bay Regional Council: $1,400.00
- Most other City Councils: $1,400.00
Please contact us for a fixed fee quote if:
- The property you plan to purchase is located in other Council areas not listed above;
- If you are an overseas purchaser; or
- If you are purchasing a unit or townhouse managed by a Body Corporate.
Our fees are inclusive of (but not limited to) the following:
- Reviewing your purchase contract;
- Initial letter to you with critical dates of the contract;
- Conducting searches;
- Drafting Transfer documents;
- Liaising with you, agent and the seller’s solicitors;
- Liaising with your bank or broker (often the most time-consuming part of your purchase);
- Requesting extensions on your behalf should it be required;
- In-House stamping of Transfer documents;
- Drafting settlement figures; and
- Preparing and attending settlement on your behalf.
We recommend that the Building and Pest Inspection Condition Date and the Finance Date be aligned to ensure that you do not incur unnecessary Building and Pest inspection costs if you were unable to obtain Finance Approval with satisfactory terms.
We provide the conveyancing services to the following suburb:
Oxley Conveyancing Services
Please contact us if you have further inquiries.